Welcome to our blog! I want to use this as an opportunity to create an on-going "scrapbook" of our family. I am also hoping to use this as a way to keep our family and friends updated on the latest of what is happening in our crazy little household!

Kamryn Avery

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cecilia Elizabeth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 20, 2012

Miss Ceci

Introducing Miss Cecilia Elizabeth
We have a thing for having babies in the middle of the night in record-breaking time! :) Mama and Cecilia
Kamryn was in love! She was so excited to meet her baby sister!
She LOVES her SO much!

The beginning of a beautiful friendship!

Daddy and Cecilia getting ready to be discharged from the hospital.
We couldn't wait to get home to our big sister! Daddy surprised Mommy with a stork! I seriously LOVE these things! I am so glad that both of my girls got to enjoy a visit from the stork!

No comments:

Post a Comment