Welcome to our blog! I want to use this as an opportunity to create an on-going "scrapbook" of our family. I am also hoping to use this as a way to keep our family and friends updated on the latest of what is happening in our crazy little household!

Kamryn Avery

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cecilia Elizabeth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Kamryn funnies

Kamryn is talking so much these days - like an adult in complete sentences. We can have complete conversations with her. It is pretty hilarious. Here are a few of her funnies:
"I just can't believe it."
"Maybe when I get big I can have _____. (gum, soda, beer, coffee, etc)
"That is fabulous."
"You are crazy, Daddy!"
"I love you so much, mommy, daddy and sister."
"I yelled for you, but you just did not hear me, Mommy?"
"That is beautiful!"
These are just a few I can think of for now, but here is the best one yet:
Conversation while watching Dora the other morning. Dora has a twin brother and sister.
Kam: "Babies!"
Me: "That is Dora's baby sister and brother."
Kam: "I have a baby sister, but I don't have a baby brother. We should buy a baby brother, Mom."
I just giggled and said, "We had better ask Daddy first!"

No comments:

Post a Comment