Monday, May 3, 2010
Garage Sale Weekend
Every year, my girlfriends and I put on a garage sale at my house. This year was the best year thus far... for all 3 of us! I have found the secret to garage sale success (although I think the secret has been out for some time, and I just didn't get the memo) - the secret is having baby/kid items and clothing! WOW! My 2 friends and I have all girls, so it was mostly a girly sale, but the toys were a hit as well! The little girls all got to visit the sale for awhile on both of the days, but the daddies were in charge the rest of the time.
On Saturday during the sale, my mom came and took Kamryn to Braden's soccer game for a little bit while Paul put together her Cozy Coupe! It took him a total of 3 hours to put it together, and he was a bit frustrated, but we put Kamryn in it and pushed her around and she LOVED it! Well worth the time and effort, Daddy!
Saturday evening, Paul and I took Kamryn on a nice long walk to enjoy the evening! It was so relaxing. On Sunday, Paul played golf in the morning, while Kam and I played, cleaned, and did laundry at home. When Paul got home we did some grocery shopping and then relaxed at home!
What a nice weekend! Coming up this coming weekend-Mother's Day Family Cookout! We are hosting Mother's Day at our house this year! Both Paul's family and mine are coming over for a cookout! Hopefully I will have some great pictures and posts to share! We are so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment