"Be present in all things and thankful for all things."
~ Maya Angelou
Welcome to our blog! I want to use this as an opportunity to create an on-going "scrapbook" of our family. I am also hoping to use this as a way to keep our family and friends updated on the latest of what is happening in our crazy little household!
Kamryn Avery
Cecilia Elizabeth
Monday, May 10, 2010
Countdown to SUMMER!
Only 4 more weeks until summer break!
Kam says, "ARE YOU FO' REAL, MAMA?"
Paul and I have been married for over four years and it has been amazing! God blessed us with our first beautiful daughter, Kamryn, on August 19, 2009 and our second beauty, Cecilia, on February 16, 2012. We thank God every day for our little girls. Paul and I both have amazing families and wonderful friends! We would not be where we are today without them.
No comments:
Post a Comment