Welcome to our blog! I want to use this as an opportunity to create an on-going "scrapbook" of our family. I am also hoping to use this as a way to keep our family and friends updated on the latest of what is happening in our crazy little household!

Kamryn Avery

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cecilia Elizabeth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Santa's Lap and Bass Pro Shop

Kamryn got to sit on Santa's lap! She did so well! She hopped right up there and quietly told him that she wanted a bicycle and presents. It was so precious! I literally had tears in my eyes! I didn't know if she would talk to him or even sit on his lap, but she did both, like a BIG GIRL.

Santa was at Bass Pro Shop, which was an added bonus for Daddy! We have a new store that just opened near our home, and I had been wanting to go there. Everybody wins! :) We had the best time just walking around the gigantic store! And Kam took full advantage of riding all of the fabulous equipment. She really enjoyed the enormous fish tank! There were some pretty big fishies in there!

My two favorites! I just love this picture! Kamryn had to tame this bear before we left! She was not afraid! :)
And they also got to hide and play in some real tents... not just the homemade blanket forts they make at our house! :)
Kamryn says, "Merry Christmas to all!"

No comments:

Post a Comment