17 weeks Pregnant aka what a difference 2 weeks can make...
My little sidekick also wanted in on the picture-taking action!
My little sidekick also wanted in on the picture-taking action!(Notice the PJ's and tennis shoes.
Kam got new shoes and wouldn't take them off... even with her pajamas! HA!)
I am still feeling great and getting my energy back. Being on my feet at school is even getting easier, surprisingly. I think I just needed to get back into the routine after a summer of resting. I go back to the doctor in a week, so we shall see what she says. I think we will be scheduling out next ultrasound then as well... what are you, little peanut, a boy or a girl? The consensus seems to be boy for most people we know... I am still up in the air. I always pictured us having 2 girls, simply because poor Paul would have that luck, but it has been a completely different pregnancy than I had with Kam, so it could be a little guy! Who knows! Healthy is all that we care about!Now that I am feeling better, my appetite is endless... :( I eat a lot and my belly is sure showing it, but what a great excuse.
Now with less than 2 weeks before our final move, we are cherishing the relaxing lifestyle of living with my parents. I think God knew what he was doing when he planned this whole scenario out - we needed this month to recoup and slow down for a moment and we are so thankful for our parents giving us that opportunity! By September 15, we will be ready to move and start the next hectic, yet exciting, chapter of the D's life!
WATCH OUT!



No comments:
Post a Comment