Welcome to our blog! I want to use this as an opportunity to create an on-going "scrapbook" of our family. I am also hoping to use this as a way to keep our family and friends updated on the latest of what is happening in our crazy little household!

Kamryn Avery

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cecilia Elizabeth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ch-Cha-Cha-Changes

Our little family has made some BIG changes this summer!!! Paul accepted an elementary school principal position in a school district about 35 miles away! We are so excited for our future! We will be moving within the year to a new home in the school district. As a result of this fabulous opportunity, I had to think about where this left me in terms of my job, which is about an hour away from our "future" new home. Although I absolutely loved where I worked, I accepted a new teaching position in the town where we currently live! This was such a blessing for our family! We will be able to keep our wonderful daycare provider and I will not have to make such a long commute! I will be working in the school district where I went to school my entire life... isn't it funny how life works out that way!
Currently, we are looking for homes in Paul's new school district and even considering the option of building a new home... nothing is set in stone at this time.
All in all, our summer has been a whirlwind, and we will be happy once we get back into a nice routine-a brand new routine-but none the less a routine! :)
We are so excited for our future and what is to come! We are the perfect example of why change is good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment