Welcome to our blog! I want to use this as an opportunity to create an on-going "scrapbook" of our family. I am also hoping to use this as a way to keep our family and friends updated on the latest of what is happening in our crazy little household!

Kamryn Avery

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cecilia Elizabeth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A catch up post...

As you can tell, I have been very bad at keeping up with our blog this summer. You would think that I would have more time to post because it is summer, but it has been the complete opposite. Paul and I have been enjoying every minute with Little Miss this summer, which has left little time for the computer... so, I am going to do a quick overview of the past month in pictures. More for our memory sake than anything else!
All dressed for the pool...
Rain, rain, go away!Mom, please don't make me pose for any more pictures! Swimming in the back yard...

No comments:

Post a Comment