Welcome to our blog! I want to use this as an opportunity to create an on-going "scrapbook" of our family. I am also hoping to use this as a way to keep our family and friends updated on the latest of what is happening in our crazy little household!

Kamryn Avery

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cecilia Elizabeth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Some Friendly Fun

On Sunday evening, we had a great little cookout out at Angie and Brandon's house in the country! We had the best time! Londyn is 18 months and loves to play, so her and Kamryn had the best time playing with toys. Kamryn wants to be a big girl SO bad!
Uncle Nick and Auntie Julie came out with Braden as well. Braden is the big kid of the bunch and is wonderful with the little kids... mostly all girls! Poor boy, but the girls LOVE B-dog!
Here are just a few pictures of the fun...

Grandma Bonnie and the girls playing, Giddy Up, Horsey
Reading a Book...
Looking through all of the toys... Kam just wanted to play with whatever the big kids were playing with...
I know this picture is blurry, but I had to put it in here... Londyn and Kamryn were hugging and loving each other. It was the cutest thing!!! And then they just kept hugging and hugging!
Braden and Kam loving the outdoors!

Londyn and Braden cuddling on the couch... we will be showing this one at their wedding! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment